Wednesday 23 February 2011

Running Wild

Saturday was a fun day doing something I’ve never done before. I ventured west to Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, (awfy brave for a native of deep dark Fife!)
At the end of last summer Pete asked me if I would be a happy to be part of a film he had an idea for, I said yes, thinking it would be just Pete with a wee video camera. Well, several months later with many hours/days spent with film crew and “Once more up that hill, with feeling Dah-ling!” Pete pulling his hair out (metaphorically speaking) over Christmas working on hours and hours of stuff for editing. It came to fruition at the Glasgow Film Festival.

I am biased of course but I think he’s done a brilliant job and it got many complimentary comments afterwards. Here are some details of where it is going to be shown, also there is another showing at the King Malcolm Hotel in Dunfermline at 7.30pm Sunday 6th March courtesy of Carnegie Harriers

I am hoping to be allowed to post a link to my 16 mins of fame once all the showings are finished.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds brill; but is Drama Queen aware of your encroaching on his preordained patch? Is that wise??

Murdo t M

Fiona Rennie said...

I think I should be ok working in a different genre. Mine’s is a documentary rather than drama ;-)